- Finish what you started: Livestream announced new integrations with YouTube and Facebook, as well as an early-stage Android beta for its Mevo livestream camera. Where's my *finally* button?
- Finishing school: Pinterest doesn't want you to see it as a social network.
- Finish the thought: Nieman Lab looked at how easy it is to securely leak info to the major news organizations.
- Finished the job: Since Congress killed internet privacy regulations, many U.S. states are creating their own laws to protect consumers.
- Finish them off? Media relations types, heads up: Your CEO's unflattering depictions in the news media may be coming from the office flatterer, says this research in Harvard Business Review.
- Finish line: Vanity Fair offers insights into reality teevee with this profile of Fox's Mike Darnell.
- Week in review: On this blog, I shared You've got quotation books on your speechwriting shelf. Now get this. On the Moderating Panels blog, you also can find Back-pocket moderator questions: "Why not?" and "So what?"
- Shiny finish: I'm on a panel at Touchstone Gallery in Washington, DC, April 30--this weekend--on social media for artists. Registration and a small fee required for attendance.
Don't get caught unprepared, speechless, or without a message, but do catch me on Twitter, on Google+, and on the don't get caught page on Facebook--all great places to add your comments to the discussion. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Speakers & Communicators, to make sure you don't miss a thing on my blogs and get the first news about new workshops and projects.