- Look closely? Twitter is pondering an edit button.
- Under the magnifying glass: Who is my representative? saw a spike in Google searches as Americans sought to protest the U.S. House of Representatives' move to eliminate its ethics watchdog agency. The calls carried the day.
- Amplify: I caught up with a lot of podcasts over the holidays, and loved this interview on The Axe Files with Eli Attie, former White House speechwriter and screenwriter on The West Wing.
- Life, made bigger: Here's a take on how livestreaming dominated 2016.
- Tiny, but big: Ever wonder what Facebook can see inside the photos you post?
- Big screen? The most popular teevee show of 2016 was on Netflix--and not a new one.
- This should be big: I'm leading a workshop on Creating a TED-quality talk in London April 3. Details here.
- Week in review: On this blog, I shared a big announcement stumble by the new administration, and how screening announcements can help you avoid the same. On the Moderating Panels blog, you also can find questions to help you figure out what kind of panel moderator you'll be in 2017.
Don't get caught unprepared, speechless, or without a message, but do catch me on Twitter, on Google+, and on the don't get caught page on Facebook--all great places to add your comments to the discussion. Subscribe to my monthly newsletter, Speakers & Communicators, to make sure you don't miss a thing on my blogs and get the first news about new workshops and projects.