- No, wait, I want that on a salad: Pew says social media can persuade people to change their minds...sometimes.
- Nap after sandwich: This podcast will help you fall asleep.
- I'll have what she's having: 68% of Americans use Facebook, says this data set--but the real news lies in the gap between our daily use of FB, and everything else.
- Let's eat during the commercial breaks? In lieu of standalone ads, some marketers are just producing podcasts.
- Heartburn: Here's how the 2016 election blew up in Facebook's face.
- Black Friday, indeed: Here's a look at how social media impacts consumer spending.
- Week in review: This week, my Moderating Panels blog looked at The Research Companion, which reccomends my ebook on moderating panels. On this blog, I shared what your email auto-respond can do for your marketing.
- Feast! Buy my ebook, The Eloquent Woman's Guide to Moderating Panels; tell your colleagues to put this blog in their feeds; sign up for my free monthly newsletter, or let me know how we can work together in 2017 with an email to eloquentwoman at gmail.com.
Friday, November 25, 2016
@dontgetcaught on Twitter and don't get caught on Facebook. Dig in: