- Red tag sale: Pinterest added 3 new types of promoted pins, including one to promote apps. And Instagram is testing shopping direct from the app.
- Red state or blue? Pew shared data forming a political profile of disabled Americans.
- Burgundy level: On Kickstarter Live, project creators can live stream directly to their backers.
- Red or read? This entrepreneur and author shares his secret weapon: "I read."
- Reddit, and more: Social media has changed a lot since the last presidential election. The White House is getting ready for a big digital transition.
- So is red wine: A new study suggests that Facebook use could be associated with a longer life.
- Crimson and clover, over and over: It takes time to turn a print story into a broadcast story, so the Associated Press is looking into using machine learning to speed that process.
- The scarlet letters? You can create a list of words you want muted in your Twitter feed. Twitter is hoping that helps with its trolling problem.
- Red pencil: Writers should check out Amazon's new Storywriter tool, which helps with composition as well as publishing.
- Red sky at morning, sailors take warning: What's bigger than Microsoft, Google, and IBM's cloud space, combined? Amazon's cloud.
- Week in review: This week, my Moderating Panels blog looked at 3 key lessons for panel moderators from recent debate moderator Chris Wallace. On this blog, I shared what Bob Dylan can tell you about your awards program and publicity.
- Ruby slippers: Buy my ebook, The Eloquent Woman's Guide to Moderating Panels; tell your colleagues to put this blog in their feeds; sign up for my free monthly newsletter, or let me know how we can work together in 2017 with an email to eloquentwoman at gmail.com.
Friday, November 04, 2016
@dontgetcaught on Twitter and don't get caught on Facebook, curated here just for you: