- Make like a tree and leave: Pew says more than half of smartphone users get news alerts, but few get them often.
- The snap of a twig underfoot: Snapchat is now Snap, Inc. How long till the ads roll out with "Oh, Snap!"
- Now, that's a big pile of leaves: Facebook reported it has more than 4 million active advertisers, and more than 60 million business pages.
- Leaf peeping? Can you picture Google Maps as an all-purpose smart assistant?
- Rake it up: Future Earth, a global sustainability research program, is looking for a director of communications to be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Searching for that special leaf? When it comes to product searches, 55 percent of Americans start the searching on Amazon, rather than Google.
- (Don't) pile on: Your institution or company--or your home--use of security cameras could be breaking the law. Read Security cameras, ethics, and the law to catch up.
- Week in review: This week, my Moderating Panels blog looked at that situation everyone dreads: When an audience member hijacks the panel and the moderator. On this blog, I shared 5 things your company's sitting on that make great social content.
- September song: Buy my ebook, The Eloquent Woman's Guide to Moderating Panels; tell your colleagues to put this blog in their feeds; sign up for my free monthly newsletter, or let me know how we can work together in 2016 or 2017 with an email to eloquentwoman at gmail.com.
Friday, September 30, 2016
@dontgetcaught on Twitter and curated here for you. Rake up some inspiration: