- By a nose: Despite the fact that it takes in more than $11 billion in ad revenue, Facebook ads take up just 3 percent of your newsfeed, new data show. I'd like to see a newspaper do that.
- Press box? This observer wonders whether social media killed the sports press credential.
- The Daily Racing Form: NASA has started releasing daily photos of the Earth from space.
- For the front runners in a big horse race: John Oliver has started a fake quotes website to shame politicians.
- Throw the rider: Amazon is suing more than 1,000 people for posting fake reviews.
- Long-distance race: It's easier now to pull more people into a Skype call with its new shareable conversation links.
- Final stretch: This week, my Moderating Panels blog looked at moderating panels that treat gender fairly, and this blog prodded you to set stretch goals for yourself as a communicator. Go on, you deserve it.
Friday, October 23, 2015
@dontgetcaught on Twitter and curated here just for you. Take your positions: