- I'm lichen this: Norbert is a tool for finding and verifying people's email addresses.
- Into the woods: You may or may not like particular social media platforms...but where do consumers expect you to be in social media?
- Mush? Rooms: Facebook recently (and quietly) rolled out Facebook Rooms, only for iPhone right now. The new chat option is discussed here in a post aimed at writers.
- Foreign forests: Here's how to get a sneak peek at Skype's new translator function. More languages will be translated in instant messages than videoconferencing, at least initially.
- Short trails: Stymied by the short format video? Try these 4 tips for making memorable Vine videos.
- Forest rangers: Pinterest's demographics could make it the next big social advertising platform.
- Primeval forests: Amazon Prime members now get free photo storage, along with its existing benefits like free streaming TV and movies, and two-day delivery year round. You can join Amazon Prime right here. It's part of the plan to make Prime the VIP pass to the Internet. Who has the most influential brand on social media? That would be Amazon.
- Can't see the forest for the trees: Does the cost of Facebook's mobile advertising outweigh the return on investment?
Friday, November 07, 2014
Twitter and curated here just for you. Call it my trail of breadcrumbs to show you the way to the weekend:
Glad you're hiking through the forest again with me this week, communicators. Have a great weekend!