- Go for the gold: LinkedIn published a small business survey of ways that sector is using the site to drive growth.
- Live coverage: Here's a new Sony camera lens you can attach to your smartphone or tablet. Would you try this?
- Not tears of joy: An NBC reporter is accused of badgering U.S. Olympic skier Bode Miller about his dead brother until he cried on camera. Way to go.
- Instant replay: Lifehacker to the rescue, this time with how to take screenshots on almost any Kindle device.
- A perfect score: Ever wonder what's happening at Netflix when we all start binge-watching House of Cards? Wonder no more.
- Power through the skate: You can put call-to-action buttons to your Facebook Page posts with the same Power Editor that FB advertisers use. You're welcome.
- That thin ice you've heard about: I hate to break it to you, but just because someone shared your post doesn't mean they read it.
- The crowd goes wild: Elon Musk says that Tesla's brand wouldn't have bounced back after a series of car fires without social media.
- Long program: LinkedIn's now letting anyone--not just "influencers"--publish long posts.
- The ultimate test? A long look here at the popular Buzzfeed quizzes. Would you try this?
- The road to the Olympics: Here's a peek at a new open-source mapping tool in development, with an eye to using maps for storytelling.
- The roar of the crowd: More in new tools: Audio Memos app for recording and editing interviews.
Friday, February 21, 2014
Twitter this week: