- Hidden speed camera: Spying on competitors, er colleagues? Just checking up on your web maven? A new web app lets you get email alerts when a web page changes.
- At the corner of Finally and What Took So Long: Now you can edit your Facebook status.
- Pedestrian crossing: If you have a YouTube page with more than 5,000 subscribers, you can now find out more about them on your fans page.
- But officer, I don't understand: Pass around this updated guide to Twitter slang, lingo, abbreviations and acronyms.
- Running that red light? Nearly half of all marketers will launch their holiday campaigns before Halloween.
- Directional signal: Google's Louis Gray, always a worthy read, elegantly makes the case for blogs in a world obsessed by the short-form tweet and status update: "I would hope we're not letting the containers impact our ability to share the entirety of the message."
- Don't hug the paywall: Here it comes: NBC's new Android app lets you watch your favorite teevee shows....for free.
- Traffic patterns: Get your design on with Studio, billed as an Instagram-like site for design.
- Stuck in traffic: 20 percent of Americans are not allowed to access Facebook at work. And you wonder why traffic's higher there on the weekend...
- Step into the crosswalk: Have the courage to write badly.
Always glad to have you pulled over here on a Friday. Have a great weekend!
Registration closes today for Be an Expert on Working with Experts on October 8. You really will regret not signing up for this one. Join us and register today!