- The details are sketchy: The New York Times this week offered a look at Britain's royal family on Twitter.
- Take note: If you work independently, here's a great post on how to manage a freelance career on Evernote.
- Pointed: I wondered when YouTube would stop playing nice with TV networks, and it's happening.
- Pencil behind the ear? Pew looks at how and whether we consume news on Twitter, adding in contrasts to its similar data for Facebook.
- Erased from view: Business Insider saves the top 9 hidden features of Gmail.
- Sharpen your pencils: LinkedIn has more monthly unique visitors than Twitter, and Pinterest is now the fastest-growing content-sharing site.
It's nearly the end of the year. Are you leaving professional development or training money on the table? Email me at infoATdontgetcaughtDOTbiz to schedule individual or group training in public speaking, presenting, or social media; to prep for your upcoming TED or TEDx talk; or a communications retreat.