- More, please: 65 percent of nonprofits are producing more content using social media, compared to a year ago, according to a new study.
- Seconds: If you're a Facebook page admin, you can find a second life for your page content by turning it into a mobile app.
- Bubbly? If you're a big Facebook chat user, look for the new bubble design that's rolling out.
- International House of...: Vine has added 19 languages, in an international push.
- Table setting: Nordstrom will use Pinterest to help decide which goods to put on display in its stores.
- Holiday message: 70 percent of Snapchat users are women.
- No leftover keywords: Google has killed its Keyword Tool, so here are four good alternatives.
- Things go better without...: Coca-Cola will stop issuing press releases by 2015, and its brand journalism page has already replaced its home page.
- Did you write down the recipe? Evernote shared this guide to using the note-taking program to save your social media moments.
- Group photo? IFTTT, one of my favorite online automation tools, now has an IFTTT channel for Facebook Groups that will let you automatically greet new members, update the group with your latest YouTube video, and much more.
Friday, November 29, 2013
Sing for your seconds: The Chicago Symphony Orchestra is looking for a strategic publicist.