- Charge this: 40 percent of YouTube traffic comes to the site from mobile devices. The growth is fast: Mobile accounted for just 25 percent of YouTube traffic last year, and six percent in 2011.
- Plug in: An infographic shares 100 reasons to love Evernote for Windows, a fun way to announce all the new features and apps.
- On/off switch? It's not just the content. To make your video go viral, research says you need to hit the right emotional buttons.
- Alternate current: With a hat tip to op-ed guru Margot Friedman, here's the New York Times editor of the op-ed and Sunday Review pages on everything you need to know about submitting New York Times op-eds.
- Motherboard: Pinterest is now worth a reported $3.8 billion. Pin that, friends.
- Office lighting: Get to know these 5 Facebook updates that affect business pages.
- City lights: These are the U.S. cities where word-of-mouth talk about brands is strongest.
- Global power grid: Twitter's top 5 accounts are all in Japan. Find out why. Meanwhile, the British Parliament is checking Twitter 11,000 times a day. But if your real goal is reaching tweeters in other countries, try out tailored tweets that reach specific geographic locations.
Friday, October 25, 2013
Twitter, where I found and shared these great reads, leads and ideas. I guarantee that mental light bulb will light up a few times after you read this collection: