- Bed of roses: Google for Nonprofits rolled out One Today, a new mobile donation app to help nonprofits raise money.
- That should buy a lot of roses: Pinterest now drives one-fourth of all social commerce.
- The bloom is off the hashtag: A new study says hashtags are not helping Facebook pages improve engagement with fans.
- Pressed roses: Amazon will introduce Matchbook in October, a service that lets you buy ebook copies of hard-copy books you already own.
- Diamonds and roses: Instead of blogging, baseball news service The Slurve is using email subscriptions to share news.
- Paper roses: Mad men, indeed: A dissatisfied customer bought a promoted tweet to complain publicly about British Airways.
- Embed of roses: Enhance your content and learn how to embed a Pinterest board on your website.
- Roses are Reddit: Stanford computer scientists have figured out which words to use or avoid to get on Reddit's front page.
- Don't forget the roses: You can use my code to get a free month of Evernote Premium.
It's like getting a bouquet every week, seeing you here. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend.
I've got two smart workshops for communicators this fall: Be an Expert on Working with Experts on October 8, or The Keys to Confident Public Speaking on October 17. Join us and register today!