- Captured in one big net: Of course, we need an infographic to explain why infographics are irresistibly popular.
- Net net: Now, when you sign into another app using your Facebook credentials, you'll get a two-step process for permission that fine-tunes what you are willing to share. It's now fully integrated worldwide.
- Drag (and drop) net: Lovers of the easy and free use often use PowerPoint to make graphics for the web. Now HubSpot offers 17 customizable templates that work in PowerPoint to help you create shareable social media graphics.
- Net-working: Now you can connect your Facebook account to Skype, and let the messaging options expand. It's just another of the Skype milestones--the service turned 10 this week.
- Thanks to the Inter-net: New Pew Research Center data looks at the increasing effort to help you connect all your devices--and the one in 10 Americans who just have one.
- Butterfly net: It was a good week for online photos: Your Facebook ads now can make use of Shutterstock images as part of the package...Facebook also rolled out shared photo albums...and one of my favorite blogs, Google Maps Mania, shared a bunch of Google maps to help you take better snaps.
- Snag those prospective students: HubSpot looks at how the new LinkedIn university pages and how they might kick your marketing strategy up a notch.
Love having you here every Friday. Now get out of the office and get the long weekend started--but grab the workshop discounts below, first. See you next week!
I've got two smart workshops for communicators this fall, and you get good discounts if you register this month for Be an Expert on Working with Experts on October 8, or The Keys to Confident Public Speaking on October 17. Join us and register today!