- Moving target: My go-to automation tool IFTTT (If This, Then That) released its first mobile app and there are already some must-try IFTTT mobile recipes to share.
- Make contact: Lifehacker highly recommends Contacts+ for Android to manage your long list of contacts, in part because it "combines photos with information from all your connected services: Google and Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. One tap opens a contact card, another calls or emails a friend, and a few more catches you up with their digital lives."
- Bump up your blog: Now you can embed Facebook posts on your blog or website. *Finally.*
- They like bumping into each other: Some thoughts here on using Evernote with Hootsuite.
- They drive like maniacs: This new study of millennials worldwide--a sample of 12,000--looks at their high rate of smartphone adoption and other tech trends, as well as their aspirations.
- A healthy respect for bumper cars: If you work on the medical end of things, you'll want the Mayo Clinic's health care social media list of organizations with official, active social presence.
- Bumping into people is a kind of networking, don't you find? LinkedIn company pages are getting analytics.
If working better with the experts you represent is a strategic goal--or just the thing that's keeping you from being successful--come to my October workshop, Be an Expert on Working with Experts. You care now because you'll get a much better discount if you sign up by the end of August. Or come out of the shadows and get The Keys to Confident Public Speaking, also in October, also with a good early discount.
Love bumping into you here on Fridays. Enjoy the weekend!