- Window dressing: Sure, they put that easel up in front of the palace, but the royal birth was actually announced on Twitter.
- Tap on that windowpane: Here are five ways to write "irresistibly clickable" blog headlines.
- SHUT THE WINDOW: Here's a handy guide to how to convert all-uppercase text.
- Pre-fab windows? Here's how to preset how your article gets tweeted.
- Drive-through window: Google Maps now take you inside New York City restaurants. Now if only they'd bring out the food...
- Windows on the world: I've told you livestreaming is taking the 'nets by storm. Here's your livestreaming 101 guide.
- Open a new window, indeed: OneFeed turns that new tab in your browser into a personal dashboard.
- I didn't mean to throw the ball through that window. Really: You'll be relieved to learn that the secret to being an awesome marketer is to act like a child.
- Less pane, more gain: LinkedIn surveyed its influencers and came up with 60 ways to get motivated.
- Close that window, would you? Brands are using hashtags on Facebook, but they're not increasing engagement.
- When one window closes, another opens: Retweets? So yesterday. The Wall Street Journal looks at the rise of favorites on Twitter.
Roll up the shade on these communications jobs: Duke University seeks a science communicator. Go to that link and search for requisition number 400739635....AERAS needs a senior manager, strategic communications...Code for America is looking for a director of fundraising and marketing.
Let's just open that window and sneak out to the weekend together, shall we? Always good to meet up with you here. Have a great weekend!