- The road to riches: Twitter's Vine video service: You think it's just for six-second cat videos, but here's a look at what it can do for your business. Here's a wider look at what social media's doing for the retail bottom line.
- Road scanner: If you're monitoring an issue or topic, YouTube Collections offer a way to group multiple subscriptions and quickly see all the new videos they produce.
- The road to TED: Dreaming of giving a TED talk--or getting your expert on that stage? Here's what TED is looking for.
- Dead end: Pitching stories like crazy? Stop for a minute and find out why this reporter won't be covering your company.
- Feels like the end of the road: ZenHabits is a great blog. Read it today on I Failed.
- Seen this road before: I've been warning you: Twitter is changing TV as we know it. Here's more on why.
- On the road, live: Twitter's working on better ways to "cover" live events. Instead of seeing posts in reverse chronological order as things unfold, what's envisioned is a "new live events tool that aims to keep that 'roar of the crowd,' while still highlighting the key moments." Keep up with this one.
Short detour: Next week, this blog is closed for the week, to get some routine maintenance and planning done. The weekend read will come back promptly on Friday, July 12.