- Looking for that grain of sand: If you want to search your pins on Pinterest, you can do that now.
- Don't squint. Put on your shades and try these 10 video editing apps
- You'd look better in these Ray-Bans: Tweetdeck got a makeover, and its founder, Iain Dodsworth, has departed from Twitter, two years after the site was acquired. I got tech support late one night from Dodsworth himself in the early days of Tweetdeck, one reason I've been so impressed with it. Looking forward to his next adventure.
- Not waving but drowning? CEOs who use social boost their company's credibility, says one PR firm's report, but there's a social media fog rolling in, as companies stick with the old command-and-control approach and fail to listen.
- Surf that Pipe: The newly launched app Pipe will let Facebook users send each other files of up to 1GB.
- Down the shore: Stay local to enjoy this data trove on local-mobile marketing, which is set to explode.
- Pass the sunscreen: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services just joined Facebook.
- Sand castle champ: A Senator has mastered Reddit -- tough to do even for the social aficionado -- and of course it's Vermont's Bernie Sanders.
Thanks, as usual, for shaking the week's sand out of your shoes right here on my beach. TGIF...
If you found this post useful, please subscribe or make a one-time donation to help support the thousands of hours that go into researching and curating this content for you: