- The race belongs to the blogged: One of many reasons why a scientific society needs a blog.
- Locked out of the stadium? Facebook's asking more detailed questions when you want to block or report someone, and that's a good thing.
- Off the blocks: Want to build apps or learn to code? Google's Blockly is a visual drag-and-drop way to do just that.
- Oh, those fans: An interesting look at Capitol Hill interactions. Lobbyists want in-person meetings and overwhelmed Hill staffers, not so much.
- Be your own team manager: Like Google+ and want to spend more time there? Here's how to use the service to post to your other social networks.
- This stadium's filling up: Just as it did in other media, sports is a driver of traffic.1 in 4 Americans is following sports through social media.
- And you thought it was just your gym socks: Unmarketing says you stink at LinkedIn, five ways.
- Aw, shucks: @jgarrow really wishes you'd add to my posts asking for PIO advice for newbies, saying "Whenever I feel like a newbie, I head over to these posts by Denise Graveline." Do the guy a favor and weigh in with something choice.
Don't all race to the exits at once, but do have a wonderful weekend. I'm glad you made a pit stop here.