It's easy: Let's have lunch. Communicators are already signing up for Your 5 best social media resolutions for 2012, a lunch-and-learn session in Washington, DC, on January 10, and I hope you will join us. I'll be sharing some topline trends for you to keep in mind, then giving you what I think your 5 best bets will be for improving your social-media efforts in the new year. It's a quick and easy way to rethink what you're doing and make some small adjustments that will make a big difference in the year to come.
The registration form asks you to share what you most want to learn about in social media for 2012. Here's what some participants are asking:
- What makes for useful/interesting contributions to on-line presence that are meaningful to your target audiences?
- How can I make social media efforts less time consuming and more frequent?
- How do I find more time for social posts?
- How do I find the right audiences?
- Automation. I understand how to do it, and pros and cons of losing your voice if doing too much. But would like to hear more about best practices.
- What are some strategies on making effective use of each platform?
- How do I effectively use video?
And do me a favor: Please forward this to a colleague or two, or invite your team to join us. Registration is limited, so make your plans today.