- Taking interactive to a new level: Viewbix is a new service that makes it easy for small businesses to make their online videos more interactive--incorporating, among other things, coupons, Twitter feeds, eBay sales, Skype and more.
- Tweets on the move: New comScore data shows that Twitter's mobile audience is up a whopping 75 percent year over year, which puts it well ahead of Facebook and LinkedIn in this category.
- Hashtags for healthcare: You can take advantage of this site's tracking of hashtags for healthcare-related conferences, a handy tool.
- Like Google analytics? Like data visualizations? Go ahead and waste, I mean, spend time diving in as Google unleashes new data viz tools for its analytics reports. Perfect for a Friday afternoon.
- Different take on tablets: One of this week's most intriguing reads for me says that Amazon's Kindle tablet will be to the video industry what iPod was to the music industry (that's a big reason why I've pre-ordered mine).
- Either way, you're pwned: Guess what? Facebook owns your workday, and teevee owns your nights. You knew that, too, but now there's a new report to confirm it.
Friday, October 28, 2011
@dontgetcaught--it's my combination news service, trusted advisor and goldmine. And this week, the finds just kept coming. Here were the highlights in my Twitterstream:
Use the Evernote clip button, above, to save this post in an Evernote notebook or start an Evernote account. Subscribe to For Communications Directors, my free monthly newsletter, which features content before it appears here on the blog.