- Mobile grows: Mobile app use has surpassed web browsing, as measured in time spent.
- Social media ages well: One-fifth of grandparents use some form of social networking. Show this to the next person who refers to social media users as teenagers.
- Metro-Goldwyn-You: Flixlab is an iPhone app that lets you create movies...and if your friends use it, you can edit their clips into your movie.
- Email in the dust? Indians are now using social networks more than personal email. A harbinger? Here's a great infographic comparing social media use in different parts of the world.
- New model: PressForward attempts to get scholarly publishing and new media journalsim to work together. Not quite peanut butter and chocolate....but worth watching.
- Just for fun: It's not the nicest comments barrier out there, but some days, you might be tempted to use this one.
- If you use an iPad to present, check out Meeting Mngr Pro so you can interact with your audience and share voting, documents and more.
- I heard you like embargoes...
Use the Evernote clip button, above, to save this post in an Evernote notebook or start an Evernote account. Subscribe to For Communications Directors, my free monthly newsletter, which features content before it appears here on the blog.