- Gregg Bender said, "Know your audience."
- Harvey Leifert shared, "Return reporters' calls quickly, if you want to remain relevant."
- Robin Ferrier noted that "Perception is reality... perhaps not advice, exactly, but one of the most honest statements related to your company's or organization's reputation and what you need to keep in mind as you put together your company's communications, marketing, or community outreach plan."
- Beth Schachter reminds us to "Practice, practice, practice when you're a beginner. Then you do become more comfortable with the process and don't need to practice as much."
- Tiffany Lohwater shared, "Learn from your audience what works and what doesn't."
Use the Evernote clip button, above, to save this post in an Evernote notebook. Subscribe to For Communications Directors, my free monthly newsletter, which features content before it appears here on the blog.