- NewsBasis is a new site attempting to link PR folks and reporters, joining a crowded field. The New York Times took a look in this article.
- Are you analyzing your competitors' online videos? This blog post notes that YouTube Insights has made most of its data public, so you can.
- Can organizations and scientists fill the gap left by diminishing news coverage of science? New York Times reporter and blogger Andrew Revkin thinks so; read his Dot Earth post.
- If you like a bookmarklet, Marklets "may be the last" you'll ever need, according to this post.
- The complete beginner's guide to content strategy got a lot of attention last week--and it's a thorough post you will want to keep close to hand, with resources and case studies.
- Want to turn your blog into an ebook? Check out Anthologize, a new service.
Friday, August 06, 2010
@dontgetcaught on Twitter, where I share links, articles and good reads on communications and social media. Here's what caught my eye in the week of August 2: