- Here's Why You're Going to Give In and Start Using Foursquare And Groupon Whether You Like It Or Not begins making the case for why you should dive into these location-based coupon opportunities.
- Why we're now more loyal to information itself than to individual brands or platforms is a useful take on audiences and their behavior. Is this true for your organization or brand?
- Not Just the Links But the Chain from the Philantopic blog suggests that private foundations don't get a lot of attention for their funding because that's just one step in a long process, one that involves many players to get results.
- In case you missed the trend memo - online video AND video sharing is hot covers this week's new audience data from Pew, showing even more online video watching and sharing. Still social media's most enduring and widespread trend, across all platforms.
- Why journalists should learn computer programming and The line between “content” and “journalism,” and deciding which side I want to be on give you two views of what journalists are facing as they rethink where they fit in modern communications (and the job market).
Saturday, June 05, 2010
Twitter. Here are quick links to what I was reading and sharing in the week of May 31: