How to use this new tool's the question of the month, but here are some ideas I'm considering--all of them can make use of Google Wave's ability to share files, comments, links and more with public or private groups for collaborative purposes:
- A discussion group on Scott Berkun's new book, Confessions of a Public Speaker;
- A program committee to plan a conference;
- An advisory group to counsel me on new ventures;
- A judging panel to determine winners of a forthcoming contest;
- A multilocation collaborative workgroup for a client needing consulting services;
- A speaker coaching group.