(Update: Registration link is now included.) EurekAlert!, the science and medical news portal convened by the American Association for the Advancement of Science, a don't get caught client, will present "Communicating Health News across the Media Spectrum," a seminar for public information and public relations professionals on Friday, November 2, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the National Press Club. Registration is $40 per person for EurekAlert! subscribers, and $65 per person for nonsubscribers; you can register here. A top panel of journalists speakers will lead the seminar, including:
- Glenn O'Neill, health and medicine assignment editor, USA Today;
- Sally Squires, nationally syndicated "Lean Plate Club" columnist, and nutrition and health writer, Washington Post;
- Ed Tobias, assistant management editor, Associated Press Broadcast;
- Adam Voiland, health, medicine and nutrition reporter, US News and World Report; and
- Michael Waldholz, managing editor, global health, science and environment, Bloomberg News.
For more information, call 202-326-6716 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org