- I want my editor to make fewer red marks: We can help you stop repeat errors and learn to self-edit to make your results (and your editor's job) better.
- I have a new, high-profile assignment writing for the CEO: When you're tapped to write for a leader, we can help you brainstorm style points and review techniques that matter in leadership writing projects.
- My writers need help sharpening the focus of their stories: Finding the core of a story takes more than a snappy lead. We offer workshops and individual instruction on brainstorming, focusing and exploring a story core to give writers a system that works.
- We need better headlines: "Microcontent," such as headlines, captions and call-outs, take on more importance when writing appears on the Web -- and make all the difference in capturing reporters' attention on news releases. We can help you write and edit crisper, more informative headlines for all sorts of content.
- I rely on cut-and-paste for my content: And you're cutting and pasting in others' errors, voices and spin, too. We'll teach you how to edit cut-and-paste to make it your own, fitting your needs while making use of this common resource.
- I can't stop rewriting: Then we say: Plan ahead. Learn our techniques for gathering information and creating a content-rich outline before you start, to limit the need for rewrites. Our self-editing steps make the best -- and last-- draft, far better than another rewrite.
Sound familiar? For more information on our writing coaching services, contact Denise Graveline at email@example.com.